Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31J97G27
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Theoretical and practical biography: principles, problems, processes and the inscrutable subject in Samuel Johnson's Lives of the poets Open Access
- Other title
Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784.
Johnson, Samule, 1709-1784--Lives of the English poets.
Biography as a literary form.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Poetzsch, Markus Joachim.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4751831
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:50:05-06:00
Original checksum: e44ec9ca53de869435ed82d2fa9ff66f
Well formed: true
Page count: 107