Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3Z60CD4G
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Affective characteristics of learning disabled and normally achieving elementary school children: a comparative study Open Access
- Other title
Learning disabled children--Psychology.
Parents of exceptional children--Attitudes.
Learning disabled children--Education.
Achievement motivation in children.
Special education teachers--Attitudes.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Chapman, James William
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6961688
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:16:32-06:00
Original checksum: a17a0cf61e172edf3d19f4f612b5b3f8
Well formed: true
Page count: 201