Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R37D2QG8R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Faith in the process: the hermeneutics of intersubjectivity in three women's autobiographies of trauma and healing Open Access
- Other title
Hermeneutics of intersubjectivity in three women's autobiographies of trauma and healing
Williams, Donna, 1963---Somebody somewhere.
Williams, Donna, 1963---Nobody nowhere.
Healing in literature.
Danica, Elly--Don't: A woman's word.
Cardinal, Marie--Mots pour le dire.
Autobiography in literature.
Psychic trauma in literature.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Winter, Angela Roorda.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7873419
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:13:43-06:00
Original checksum: ab8a73f128a16642313b422547d4448d
Well formed: true
Page count: 219