Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3736M60G
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Automation of water treatment plants with artificial neural networks and remote monitoring systems Open Access
- Other title
Automation of water treatment plants
Sewage clarifiers--Automatic control.
Water treatment plants--Computer simulation.
Water treatment plants--Retrofitting.
Neural networks (Computer science).
Water treatment plants--Automation.
Water treatment plants--Upgrading.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 15957484
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:17:04-06:00
Original checksum: 0ce285ab59af2f6decfe3844d007a72d
Well formed: true
Page count: 182