Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3RV0D91S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Adolescent romance novels: changes over time Open Access
- Other title
Sex in popular culture--North America.
Romance fiction--20th century--Social aspects--North America.
Teenage girls--North America--Books and reading--Social aspects.
Television soap operas--North America--Social aspects.
Young adult fiction, American--20th century--Social aspects--North America.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Bereska, Tami M.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Sociology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10856094
Last modified: 2015:10:18 07:27:44-06:00
Original checksum: f5084ec93cf5cd2e10eb7c3b3c910224
Well formed: true
Page count: 226