Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ZP3W99Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A spatial analysis of artifact distribution on a Boreal Forest archaeological site Open Access
- Other title
Indians of North America--Alberta--Antiquities.
Eaglenest Portage Site (Alta.)
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Ives, John W.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
Study of the Eaglenest Portage Site in the Birch Mountains region of northeastern Alberta.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5891805
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:04:37-06:00
Original checksum: 0dc2ea2ddb85f9cbc60f4cb35f6f76ba
Well formed: true
Page count: 176