Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3Q81526C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An identification of the psychomotor generic skills taught in Alberta Junior High Schools Materials Technology field of study Open Access
- Other title
Transfer of training.
Industrial arts--Study and teaching (Secondary)--Alberta.
Industrial arts teachers--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Chidlow, Donald Arthur.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Industrial and Vocational Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master in Education in Industrial Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7838165
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:51:39-06:00
Original checksum: ee1ef74899d0b59a94cf2ab4010b1d8b
Well formed: true
Page count: 174