Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3FT8DW0T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Subsurface behavior of spilled fuel in a permafrost environment Open Access
- Other title
Subsurface behavior of spilled fuel in Arctic
Light nonaqueous phase liquids--Environmental aspects.
Light nonaqueous phase liquids.
Permafrost--Northwest Territories--Colomac Mine.
Colomac Mine (N.W.T.)
Oil pollution of soils.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 20227349
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:51:04-06:00
Original checksum: 1f71455f14afeb82cfd37330a53ea330
Well formed: true
Status message: Invalid page tree node offset=20223248
Status message: Outlines contain recursive references.
File title: TABLE OF CONTENTS