Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3T43JG54
This file is in the following communities:
|Education, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|ENGAGE 2017: Celebration of Research and Teaching Excellence|
Reframing Parents' Concerns of Math Curriculum Change Open Access
- Author or creator
- Additional contributors
- Type of item
- Conference/workshop Poster
Our research is based on the premise that the starting place for effective communication begins with understanding parent perceptions of mathematics teaching and learning today.
In this study, we asked, What are parents’ experiences with and perceptions of curriculum change?
What is the nature of their concerns with today’s mathematics teaching and learning?
The objectives for the study are to:
• Develop rich descriptions of the range of parent experiences in school mathematics.
• Develop categories of description of parent perceptions of learning, teaching and curriculum.
• Begin to identify ways to engage in productive conversation with parents.
- Date created
- License information
- Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
- Citation for previous publication
- Link to related item
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (PDF/A)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 15437342
Last modified: 2017:08:14 10:56:34-06:00
Original checksum: 4d09f18eb2a577a151cbf5565347e719