Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3319S95H
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The sociocultural impact of El Cerrejon coal mine on the Wayúu of the southern Guajira, Colombia Open Access
- Other title
International Colombia Resources Corporation.
Goajiro Indians--Land tenure.
Ejón Hill (Colombia)--Social conditions.
Carbones de Colombia S.A.
Coal trade--Social aspects--Colombia--Ejón Hill Region.
Goajiro Indians--Social conditions.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Zapach, Marla Dawn.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5715110
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:01:15-06:00
Original checksum: ec3446c8f7db5b625cf426b45e50af6b
Well formed: true
Page count: 105