Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3RR1PW31
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Music for three or more pianists: an historical survey and catalogue Open Access
- Other title
Piano ensembles--History and criticism.
Piano music--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Maxwell, Grant L.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Music
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Music
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 14227878
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:39:26-06:00
Original checksum: e20b8de38c1647f742d836ab7d17aeb6
Well formed: true
Page count: 327