Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3G15TP1T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Management, growth and performance of bison (Bison bison) on seasonal pastures Open Access
- Other title
Seasonal performance of farmed bison
Bison--Peace River Region (B.C. and Alta.)--Growth.
Big game ranching--Feeding and feeds.
Bison--Feeding and feeds--Peace River Region (B.C. and Alta.)
Bison industry--Feeding and feeds.
Bison--Productivity--Peace River Region (B.C. and Alta.)
Pastures--Management--Peace River Region (Alta. and B.C.)
Bison farming--Feeding and feeds.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Rutley, Bruce David.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Renewable Resources
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6260634
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:28:12-06:00
Original checksum: 3ba54d3d40791a2143884d444b84034b
Well formed: true
Page count: 178