Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3KD1QV11
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An evaluation of the Esso Plaza Fitness and Lifestyle program 1981 - 1990 Open Access
- Other title
Physical fitness centers--Alberta--Calgary--Case studies.
Physical fitness--Alberta--Calgary--Case studies.
Esso Resources Canada--Employees--Case studies.
Absenteeism (Labor)--Alberta--Calgary--Case studies.
Health facilities--Alberta--Calgary--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education and Sport Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11931591
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:44:36-06:00
Original checksum: 1e6c5eff3375b1cb6fa89262c0e0a32b
Well formed: true
Page count: 239