Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31N7XR5T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Geoarchaeological studies at the Dog Creek Site, Northern Yukon Open Access
- Other title
Excavations (Archaeology)--Yukon Territory--Black Fox Creek.
Dog Creek Site (Yukon Territory).
Vuntut National Park (Yukon Territory).
Geology--Yukon Territory--Black Fox Creek.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Esdale, Julie Anne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6436304
Last modified: 2015:10:18 08:38:37-06:00
Original checksum: 8b64b768a636705fcd924c1512773258
Well formed: true
Page count: 169