Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3JQ0T31T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Movement and ordinary language thought: teachers' reflections on movement meanings in education Open Access
- Other title
Mind and body.
Movement, Psychology of.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kentel, Jeanne Adele.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4279376
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:38:38-06:00
Original checksum: 53f9dfef3b4195d84d52163711ef05af
Well formed: true
Page count: 135