Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3KD1QR1P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Infanticide, illegitimacy and the origins and evolution of the role of the Misericordia Sisters, Montreal and Edmonton, 1848-1906: a study in child rescue and female reform Open Access
- Other title
Church work with women--Canada--Catholic Church--History.
Maternal and infant welfare--Canada--History.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Savage, Leslie A. E.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Foundations
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in History of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 20230157
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:32:36-06:00
Original checksum: 82bb8968b107fe11e19c507bc07a9423
Well formed: true
Page count: 182