Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3Q23R93S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Community use of facilities in selected Alberta schools: patterns, problems and perceptions Open Access
- Other title
Community and school--Alberta.
School facilities--Extended use--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Taylor, Brian John.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7775940
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:57:28-06:00
Original checksum: 1a090067dd4685c0343f3b5b390285d0
Well formed: true
Page count: 179