Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3Q52FN74
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Using the systematic assessment of preferences to elicit responses from students with the most severe disabilities Open Access
- Other title
Systematic assessment of preference.
Students with disabilities--Ability testing--Alberta.
Students with disabilities--Education--Alberta.
Students with disabilities--Psychological testing--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Iverson, Derek Lee.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Special Education (Severe Disabilities)
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8299689
Last modified: 2015:10:18 04:10:18-06:00
Original checksum: e3d2df0f1a7db630da49c393fd6fd94f
Well formed: true
Page count: 219