Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GQ6R74W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The creation of the modern child subject: children's literature, pedagogy, pediatrics, and the politics of class in late eighteenth-century England Open Access
- Other title
Child rearing--Great Britain--History--18th century.
Children--Great Britain--History--18th century.
Children's literature, English--18th century.
Social classes--Great Britain--History--18th century.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10728512
Last modified: 2015:10:18 04:08:56-06:00
Original checksum: 28e471cb46b3d6ade55900d357db2c7c
Well formed: true
Page count: 271