Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3WM1421J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Boundaries of consent in All's Well that Ends Well, The Merchant of Venice, Othello and The Tempest Open Access
- Other title
Marriage in literature.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616--Criticism and interpretation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Enayat, Felicity Anne McLean.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9223982
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:27:00-06:00
Original checksum: 48f5b31696307015f70b8db5f8e81a84
Well formed: true
Page count: 165