Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3D21RT4F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A geochemical and Sm-Nd isotopic study of Cordilleran eclogites from the Yukon-Tanana terrane Open Access
- Other title
Tanana River (Alaska)
Isotope geology--Alaska--Tanana River.
Isotope geology--Yukon Territory.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Goodwin-Bell, Jo-Anne Stafford.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3398466
Last modified: 2015:10:18 03:31:36-06:00
Original checksum: 8cd1f163a56555f06b596c92281400d1
Well formed: true
Page count: 145