Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3J38KS45
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Similarity laws and turbulence structure of drag reducing fluids Open Access
- Other title
Turbulence structure of drag reducing fluids
Turbulent boundary layer.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Rollin, André Léo.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Summary in English and French.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5764321
Last modified: 2015:10:22 00:05:17-06:00
Original checksum: c80e6bbdee16942ff1b90e66210a2192
Well formed: true
Page count: 221