Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DB7VZ7Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The glacial history of Marvin Peninsula, northern Ellesmere Island, and Ward Hunt Island, high Arctic Canada Open Access
- Other title
Glacial epoch--Northwest Territories--Ward Hunt Island.
Glacial epoch--Nunavut--Ellesmere Island.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Lemmen, Donald Stanley
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geography
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Doctoral thesis. Objectives of the research were: 1) to define the limit of the "last" glaciation and the nature of relative sea level adjustments in the area and to provide a chronologic framework for ice advance and retreat; 2) to evaluate the evidence for older glaciations and sea level fluctuations; and 3) to recover and analyze deep water sediments from the adjacent fiords.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9906869
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:26:03-06:00
Original checksum: 7ab1787d3564823edc5f67ece3f08d5a
Well formed: true
Page count: 190