Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3J38KV42
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Relationships between coping beliefs, coping practices, and coping resources and the quality of life in rheumatoid arthritis patients Open Access
- Other title
Quality of life--Effect of Adjustment (Psychology) on.
Quality of life--Effect of rheumatoid arthritis on.
Rheumatoid arthritis--Psychological aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Strong, Thomas Irvin.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11854134
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:40:53-06:00
Original checksum: 74488ebf3094a404933ea957db585c29
Well formed: true
Page count: 243