Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3QZ22N04
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Examining the social ecology of adolescents engaged in risky sexual intercourse Open Access
- Other title
Teenagers--Sexual behavior--Social aspects.
Risk-taking (Psychology) in adolescence--Social aspects.
High school students--Sexual behavior--Social aspects.
Underachievers--Sexual behavior--Social aspects.
Parent and teenager.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Human Ecology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Family Ecology and Practice
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5075892
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:10:47-06:00
Original checksum: ecc6e6968d8806ac79258df97b8f31ed
Well formed: true
Page count: 133