Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R35H7C06P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The relation of pre-event demographics, event characteristics, and formal and informal sources of help to survivors' recovery Open Access
- Other title
Disaster victims--Services for--Alberta--Edmonton.
Edmonton (Alta.)--Tornado, 1987.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Caine, Katherine Elizabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 14785237
Last modified: 2015:10:17 05:12:38-06:00
Original checksum: f8d1df1761b99d66687894b277ebccf0
Well formed: true
Page count: 364