Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3T727Q94
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Effects of Hypericum perforatum (St. John's wort) on the metabolism and uptake of γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) Open Access
- Other title
Effects of Hypericum perforatum (St. John's wort) on the metabolism and uptake of [gamma]-aminobutyric acid (GABA)
GABAergic effects of St. John's wort.
Hypericum perforatum--Therapeutic use--Psychological aspects.
Neurotransmitter uptake inhibitors--Physiological effect.
Hypericum perforatum--Physiological effect.
Depression, Mental--Alternative treatment.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Psychiatry
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5737013
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:46:01-06:00
Original checksum: 1a7f60ecd042bbcc1739b3108ab8e440
Well formed: true
Page count: 122