Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3D795N5D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Outcome following hip fracture Open Access
- Other title
Adjustment (Psychology) in old age.
Hip Fractures--in old age.
Older people--Wounds and injuries.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Cree, Marilyn Wanda.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Public Health Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10952270
Last modified: 2015:10:18 09:52:20-06:00
Original checksum: 58c1f9efcc8c48651c5c1c1e95d2cee8
Well formed: true
Page count: 375