Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GQ6RC6N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Aesthetics, aesthetic education and art education Open Access
- Other title
Aesthetics--Study and teaching.
Art--Study and teaching.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Jagodzinski, John J.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 17714920
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:45:20-06:00
Original checksum: 4f53f1d9712dabdee98a6f5b2fe15e8c
Well formed: true
Page count: 401