Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MP4VW6R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Migration and menopause: women's experience of maturation in three immigrant communities Open Access
- Other title
Women's experience of maturation in three immigrant communities
Women immigrants--Canada--Cross-cultural studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Spitzer, Denise Lee.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Studies the lives of 33 Chilean, Somali, and Chinese immigrant women.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8821103
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:18:38-06:00
Original checksum: d70b3334514b55c17705116c65a1d79b
Well formed: true
Page count: 212