Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39G5GR4Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Sorption of organic compounds to soil and geologic samples that vary in mineral content and diagenic properties Open Access
- Other title
Soil absorption and adsorption.
Soils--Organic compound content.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Salloum, Myrna Joyce.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Renewable Resources
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Soil Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4086387
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:24:34-06:00
Original checksum: b1d9f028ec8a5b6b542d79961f0f15dd
Well formed: true
Page count: 134