Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3K649Z8V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Retrograde signaling and retrograde axonal transport of leukemia inhibitory factor and nerve growth factor by cultured sympathetic neurons Open Access
- Other title
Retrograde signaling and transport
Nerve growth factor.
Leukemia inhibitory factor.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Ure, Daren Raymond.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6625450
Last modified: 2015:10:17 05:04:36-06:00
Original checksum: b973e1be43cd72133826c96c7b57fd4a
Well formed: true
Page count: 193