Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31Z4229D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The use of aboriginal traditional knowledge in public government programs and services in the Northwest Territories Open Access
- Other title
Northwest Territories--Politics and government.
Indigenous peoples--Northwest Territories.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Irlbacher, Stephanie M.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Political Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6474747
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:38:23-06:00
Original checksum: 4d76da7dbf54f2be7e2651062c158883
Well formed: true
Page count: 159