Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3H70882S
This file is in the following communities:
|Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Sustainable mine reclamation and landscape engineering Open Access
- Other title
Ecological landscape design.
Abandoned mined lands reclamation--Evaluation.
Soil erosion prediction.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
McKenna, Gordon Thomas.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Geotechnical Engineering
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (PDF/A)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 84533544
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:06:06-06:00
Original checksum: 0c334c45de3bd98a1ada3bcfeffc6687
Well formed: true
Page count: 691