Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3V698P1V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Structural geology and slope stability of the southeast slopes of Turtle Mountain, Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Geology, Structural--Alberta--Turtle Mountain Region.
Frank (Alta.)--Landslide, 1903.
Rockslides--Alberta--Turtle Mountain Region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Fossey, Kenneth Wayne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4636883
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:00:34-06:00
Original checksum: 0cb03f16cc9bd773b0670948a208d268
Well formed: true
Page count: 150