Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3TB0Z52J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The performance of educable mentally handicapped girls on the Canada fitness award/CAHPER fitness-performance test Open Access
- Other title
Perf of emh girls on Canada fitness award.
Physical fitness for children--Testing.
Physical education for children with mental disabilities--Study and teaching--Audio-visual aids.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Castle, Cheryl R.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2957648
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:11:39-06:00
Original checksum: 46850fa9f94c3a1d1748b74bf6b52a63
Well formed: true
Page count: 87