Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R34J0B63W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Lost legacy: an examination of Canada's international climate change behaviour from 1990 to 2002 Open Access
- Other title
Canada and the climate change negotiations
Environmental policy--Government policy--Canada.
Climatic changes--Government policy--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Wein, Laurie P.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Political Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5305401
Last modified: 2015:10:22 00:00:14-06:00
Original checksum: fbc864eab8329a080b4f9a679175f775
Well formed: true
Page count: 130