Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33T9DF08
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Preceptorship in the clinical education of senior student nurses: reflections on the relevance of a Canadian practice for the Ghanaian context Open Access
- Other title
Reflections on the relevance of a Canadian practice for the Ghanaian context.
Preceptorship in clinical ed. of student nurses.
Nursing--Study and teaching (Preceptorship)--Ghana.
Nursing--Study and teaching (Preceptorship)--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Opare, Mary Ama.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Nursing
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Nursing
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5212354
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:55:24-06:00
Original checksum: ea28fd194b5539d361dc8d4d99dbda2c
Well formed: true
Page count: 142