Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3SN0195D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The impact of family therapy on family interaction patterns: ten case reports Open Access
- Other title
Domestic relations--Effect of family psychotherapy on.
Family psychotherapy--Case studies.
Communication in families--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Sterk, Barbara Jane.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 26483074
Last modified: 2015:10:18 03:51:41-06:00
Original checksum: 4660c8c16d755c007f03c4caf4794d24
Well formed: true
Page count: 412