Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3H41JW8D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Trail bicycling: a study of recreation conflict in national parks Open Access
- Other title
Trail bikes--Alberta--Banff National Park.
Hiking--Alberta--Banff National Park.
National parks and reserves--Alberta--Recreational use.
Trail bikes--Alberta--Jasper National Park.
Hiking--Alberta--Jasper National Park.
Wilderness areas--Alberta--Recreational use.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9828023
Last modified: 2015:10:22 00:06:40-06:00
Original checksum: 4be740fcb4feb16edbbb1b36fbe6f03d
Well formed: true
Page count: 186