Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R36Q1SM98
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Effect of adrenomedullin on placental arteries in normal and preeclamptic pregnancies and the mechanism of adrenomedullin-induced relaxation Open Access
- Other title
Adrenomedullin and placental circulation
Placenta--Blood-vessels--Effect of chemicals on.
Hypertension in pregnancy.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Jerat, Sandra Mary.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physiology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3710916
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:24:24-06:00
Original checksum: 18cc7cad1103b3a33990f9ea9d2b3c4f
Well formed: true
Page count: 129