Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R37S7HX5B
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The Fort George-Buckingham House site plantation (1792-1800): Native-European contact in the Fur Trade Era Open Access
- Other title
Fort George-Buckingham House Site (Alberta)--Antiquities.
Indians of North America--Alberta--Foreign influences.
Indians of North America--Alberta--Material culture.
Excavations (Archaeology)--Alberta--Fort George-Buckingham House Site.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8442823
Last modified: 2015:10:21 00:41:21-06:00
Original checksum: 9fd53f26f61949718a1a3d3c9f53ebba
Well formed: true
Page count: 195