Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PG1HW61
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The attitudes of Alberta industrial arts teachers toward their preparation Open Access
- Other title
Industrial arts teachers--Alberta--Attitudes.
Industrial arts teachers--Training of--Alberta.
Industrial arts--Alberta--Teacher training.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Roskewich, Russel K.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Adult, Career and Technology Division
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Industrial Arts Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7646922
Last modified: 2015:10:18 11:14:03-06:00
Original checksum: f3f4e847becc4e8b6fb5240ad8532eb1
Well formed: true
Page count: 327