Knowledge transfer and reciprocity: a Canadian Theological Education Project in Kenya Open Access
- Other title
Theology--Study and teaching--Kenya.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Stelck, Brian F.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Foundations
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in International/Intercultural Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 20015274
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:51:51-06:00
Original checksum: f9cded46923ed4977ff038c44ff72d31
Well formed: true
Page count: 286
Activity of users you follow