Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31R6N83X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An exploration of Jamaican College reading instructors' reading beliefs and practices Open Access
- Other title
J'can instructor reading beliefs and practice.
Language arts teachers--Jamaica--Attitudes.
Language arts teachers--Jamaica--Books and reading.
Language arts (Primary)--Jamaica.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9477952
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:28:18-06:00
Original checksum: ccbb49e7ab1355415b95854fd73df166
Well formed: true
Page count: 262