Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ZW1942C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Perceptions of relationships between school-based management, program quality and student achievement Open Access
- Other title
School-based management student achievement.
School-based management--Alberta--Case studies.
Academic achievement--Alberta--Case studies.
School management and organization--Alberta--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Myers, Michael Bernard.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 14284749
Last modified: 2015:10:19 23:25:47-06:00
Original checksum: b5fdabe022ea284502220fb0ca4fcf7a
Well formed: true
Page count: 347