Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3K35MQ3C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The relationship between intellectual ability and memory in children with closed head injury Open Access
- Other title
Intellectual ability & memory in children.
Head--Wounds and injuries.
Memory in children.
Brain-damaged children--Psychological testing.
Brain--Wounds and injuries.
Cognition disorders in children.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Garrie, Joanne Elizabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in School Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4958751
Last modified: 2015:10:18 03:50:18-06:00
Original checksum: 0599a5b5926945ed9f8c1838eeeea19c
Well formed: true
Page count: 138