Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3125QG35
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Control of topic in a bilingual (Cree-English) speech event Open Access
- Other title
Cree Indians--Social life and customs--Case studies.
Cree language--Orthography and spelling.
Intercultural communication--Canada--Case studies.
Cree Indians--Communication--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Urion, Carl Armand.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 19190115
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:14:55-06:00
Original checksum: c750a118135baa67b8de0cf71bca364b
Well formed: true
Page count: 273