Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32J68D3D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Forest cover assessment, fragmentation analysis and secondary forest detection for the Chorotega Region, Costa Rica Open Access
- Other title
Forest cover assessment, Chorotega Region, Costa Rica
Forests and forestry--Costa Rica--Remote sensing.
Forests and forestry--Costa Rica.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Arroyo-Mora, Juan Pablo.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4459423
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:23:21-06:00
Original checksum: 8492c645bcc2b979a9963cb952bb9d65
Well formed: true
Page count: 127