Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32Z12Z6S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A fluid inclusion and stable isotopic examination of the Boston, greenstone belt hosted, Archean lode-gold deposit, Hope Bay volcanic belt, Nunavut, Canada Open Access
- Other title
Gold ores--Nunavut--Hope Bay Region.
Mineralogy--Nunavut--Hope Bay Region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Stemler, James Uwe.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9015568
Last modified: 2015:10:18 10:06:59-06:00
Original checksum: 23531192cf5e2f2f252cdd322018e1f4
Well formed: true
Page count: 237